You will need
  • documents for construction;
  • - your passport;
  • - act.
If you have received a permit for construction, but did not have time to finish it and enter the house in operation, you'll have to extend the time specified in the permit. It must be done until the expiry of the period specified in the previously received the permit, otherwise the extension you can refuse. The law provides that your request for extension of time must be received no later than 10 days before the expiration of a previously issued permit.
According to article No. 51, p. 20 you can prolong the resolution on an already started construction. If you have collected all the necessary documents, received the construction certificate , the resolution, and these documents are issued for a period of 10 years, but during this period not even started to build, not laid the Foundation, the renewal will be denied.
To confirm that your construction has already begun, but not completed, contact the Department of housing policy of the local administration. Send a request for the call of the Commission, which will make the act of stage construction, thereby confirming that the build you started.
The Department of architecture will present your passport, civil passport, the permit, the act Commission of administration. Based on the submitted documents, you will prolong the time of resolution within 30 working days from the date of application.
Re-authorization is performed on the basis of previous project structures and engineering communications, as well as on the basis of previously obtained approvals from municipal systems, firefighters and SES. For re - resolution , are not charged, that is, give its totally free and for a term not exceeding three years.
After receiving repeated permission you are required to finish construction and put it into operation.
If the housing Commission you issued a certificate that the construction has not yet begun, to renew, in principle, nothing. You will have to obtain a permit on the basis of the General rules. For this you need to make a fresh project and a sketch of the building and engineering communications, go to all instances to align and on this basis to obtain a permit for construction.