You will need
  • - a statement about the loss(theft) of the passport;
  • - application for issuance(replacement) of a passport, form No. 1P;
  • - 4 photographs of size 35x45 mm;
  • - original receipts for payment of the fine and fee;
  • - extract from the house register, confirming your registration.
Contact the OU police Department at the place of residence or at the place of theft, a statement about the loss or theft of a passport. The unit ATS has its own index card with the applications of citizens on the issuance of the passportagents. If you need information in the files no, you will need to provide any document - birth certificate, driver's license, employment history or etc. After consideration of the application, you will be given a ticket-registration notification messages about the incident.
Contact the Federal Migration service (passporttion table) at your place of residence with the help of the police. Write a letter to the chief passporttion table indicating the circumstances of loss of passport. For loss of passportand you can attract to administrative responsibility and to fine.
Pay the fine and legal costs in the branch of Sberbank issued in the passportby the receipts. Make four color or black and white photos to set the size of 35x45 mm. Complete with the appropriate extract from the house register, confirming your registration.
Referring again to the passporttion table with all certificates, receipts and photos. Complete the application form on the issuance (replacement) of the passportand in form No. 1P. Come the appointed day in the unit ATS for a new passportohms. The term of consideration of the statement for issue of the document - from ten days to two months from the date of its submission.