You will need
- - 500 g of sea buckthorn;
- - lemon;
- - 3-4 sprigs of rosemary;
- - 6 tablespoons of sugar;
- - 1 Cup of boiling water;
- - 800 ml of carbonated water.
Fresh sea buckthorn berry crush in a mortar, and cut the lemon into several parts. Fold these ingredients into the carafe.
Add to sea buckthorn chopped rosemary sprigs and sugar. All mix well, pour boiling water and let steep for a while.
Once the drink has cooled to room temperature, add cold sparkling water and stir well. Remove the prepared lemonade in the fridge for a couple of hours to cool down. Then pour into tall glasses and garnish with a few fresh berries of sea buckthorn.