Advice 1: How to take custody of the child

To take the child from the orphanage to education by using various forms of the family device. If such a serious step as adoption, you are not yet ready, then you can consider the option of guardianship.
How to take custody of the child
You will need
  • Passport;
  • - medical report on the condition of the established sample.
Guardianship (trusteeship) – the most common form of family unit. In the case of guardianship of the child be taken home by the decision of bodies of guardianship and guardianship, not of the court. And control over the family in which a child performs the same Supervisory authority.
If you want to take the child under guardianship, you should contact the child's place of residence (registration) and write a standard application form and provide a medical report about your health. In fact, the guardianship can no longer charge you any documents. But in fact, they have the right to obligate you to collect a full package of documents needed for adoption.
After the adoption papers guardianship carry out the survey of your living conditions. And within 30 days make a decision whether you can become a guardian. If the answer is Yes, if you have already chosen a child, you can take him home.
If a particular child you have not yet chosen, use the information in the regional and Federal databases of children who are subject to family placement. Selecting a child, please contact the guardianship for permission to meet with him. With this solution you visit an orphanage and meet the child. Director and staff are required to provide you with all necessary information to show a personal matter, and medical records.
You can search and watch children as much time as you need for a final decision.
Restrictions for persons wishing to become guardians:
Incapacitated incapacitated or restricted;
- deprived of parental rights;
- with limited parental rights;
- has a criminal record for crimes against life and health;
- not having a steady income;
- suspended from the duties of a guardian.

Advice 2: How to take care of a child

In addition to adoption, guardianship (if child is under 14) or guardianship (if he has more than 14 years) there are foster families in which children are taken for education. In this case, children do not inherit from adoptive parents and are not paid alimony.
How to take care of a child
You will need
  • The desire to become caring parents and a list of documents.
For registration of the education of the child (children) the following actions are performed.The first step is to apply to the body of guardianship and guardianship (PLO) at the place of registration. Here you need to know the conditions for admission of children to the family, a list of required documents.
Then gather all documents:
- passport;
- marriage certificate (if any);
- medical report on the physical and mental health;
- certificate of employment (specify position and salary) or the Declaration of income for unemployed persons and individual entrepreneurs;
- certificate of no criminal record from ATS/ATC;
- documents on housing – confirming the right of ownership of housing in the case of privatized real estate or an extract from the house register with the copy of financial-personal account, if the residential area is owned by the state.
Together with the documents passed in the PLO written statement on the possibility of becoming foster parents. The guardianship and guardianship body shall consider the application within 20 days, checking the living conditions of the family. After which the couple will be referred to as a foster family and has the right to education of children.
The next stage is the most difficult, since you need to choose the right childif it is not already selected. The PLO has complete information on children in the region, which provide adoptive parents. OOP help foster family to find a suitable child not only in his but also other regions.
After the meeting, the foster family may think for 10 days, take the child on education or not. The denial explained in writing on the issued direction. Following the refusal of the PLO to take another direction to meet with other children.
In case of agreement on education seen child parents should write on the direction, and apply on the transfer of the child to the family, attaching a license to be foster parents.
The next step is the conclusion of a contract between the parents and the PLO on the upbringing of the child, acting within the prescribed period, but not later than the formation age of the child.
And last, most important step – the foster family must educate the child in love and harmony.
The total number of foster children shall not exceed eight. In children 10-18 years asking for their consent to a foster family and if they parents don't like it, then stay in the institution.
Useful advice
Foster parents receive a monthly payment for the upbringing of the children and money for the child. In addition, they have the right to receive subsidies for repair of housing and of benefits in payment of utilities, transport, treatment and rest for parents with a child.
Is the advice useful?