Collect documents for the court, if the former spouse is not the owner of the premises (even if it is written on it). You will need: a divorce certificate, documents of title deed, extract from the house register, a statement of claim to the former spouse of the eviction and removal from the register. Pre-check of the defendant, in fact, that you start a court case against him, in case, if the ex-spouse does decide to settle things and just vacate.
Pay legal costs to the nearest Bank, attach to the documents the payment receipt and take the documents to the court. Be prepared for the fact that the hearing may result in the postponement of the eviction of the former spouse. According to article 31 of the Housing Code of the Russian Federation, the judge has the right to appoint a reprieve on the eviction, if the defendant documented prove that it is not currently possible to find new housing.
If after a judgment of eviction with suspended former spouse continues to reside in your apartment, you can make the transaction of change of ownership of this housing. By law, after the owner changed (new owner of an apartment may be your close relative or a stranger, if you decide to sell the house), the former spouse will be required to leave promptly. If he does not have to connect the bailiffs.
If you reside in departmental housing after divorce want to evict ex-wife out of it, prove that your ex-husband (wife) does not actually live in this apartment. This can be done in court with statements from neighbors.
To evict ex-spouse if he is the owner of the property, participated in the privatization of the apartment, will not work. The only option is the purchase of a share from a former spouse, followed by eviction.