You will need
  • - marriage contract;
  • - notarial agreement;
  • - an application to the court;
  • - passport;
  • - marriage certificate or divorce;
  • - a certificate of value of the property;
  • - inventory of property acquired in marriage.
In a divorce you can Park your car yourself if you bought it before marriage or received as a gift in the period of legal marriage as a form of property not subject to division and remains the one who purchased it. All other property acquired during marriage was the joint property of the spouses and subject to division in equal shares (article No. 34 of the Family code, article 256 of the Civil code).
If you do not have a marriage contract, stating what property will belong to the spouse after the divorce, you can peacefully agree on the division of jointly acquired property. That was all in the framework of the law, and in the next neither of them went to court with a claim, please fill out a notarized agreement that details what remains each spouse after the divorce.
In the absence of agreement between spouses, if the partition of joint property cannot be implemented by peaceful negotiations, contact with a claim in the magistrate's court. Present your passport, certificate of marriage or divorce, the seizure of property subject to division, a certificate of its value.
On the basis of the decision of the court the property will be divided between the spouses in equal shares. You can Park your car yourself if the other spouse will receive their share of the equivalent items. For example, if you are in category cars and apartments, one spouse can get real estate, the second – movable property, if its value is about the same. Often the cost of the car far exceeds the cost of the apartment. The price difference between the cars and apartments you have to pay the other spouse. If the period of marriage registration you've made only the machine, you also have the right to keep it, but half the cost required to pay the other spouse.