- Homemade chicken - half of a carcass;
- Chicken egg – 1 piece;
- Flour for the dough;
- Parsley, dill - ½ beam;
- Onion – 1 piece;
- Oil for roasting;
- Bay leaf – 1 PC.;
- Salt, pepper - to taste.
- You first need to cook the noodles. To break the egg and whisk, if desired a little salt. Slowly add the flour so that the dough is turned out to cool and not stick to hands. From test to cut off a small piece and roll out very thin with a rolling pin the crust with a thickness of two millimeters.
- Rolling the dough, the cake need to constantly sprinkle flour on each side, in the process of making the noodle dough is not stuck. After finished the cake well to coat with flour, using your hand and roll it into a roll. Then cut into very thin slices. Pieces to disassemble the noodles and spread out on paper to give a little dry.
- Washed chicken cut and putting in a saucepan, pour water, add salt and put on the stove. Boiled chicken to get out of the pan and letting it cool, disassemble the chicken into strips. In the strained and boiling broth to throw dried homemade noodles.
- Peeled onion, then fry in butter in a hot pan. When the noodles have cooked until soft, add fried onions, chopped parsley and dill, Bay leaf and salt to taste. Boil and set aside to noodle soup is a bit steep.
Serve hot with black bread or croutons.