- half chicken – 1 piece;
- large carrots – 1 piece;
- a bunch of parsley;
- large egg – 1 piece;
- onion – 1 piece;
- flour – 1 glass;
- greens (dill, parsley);
- pepper (to taste).
- The first thing you need to cook homemade noodles. For this, a Cup of flour pour slide on the table. In flour make a hole with a spoon, break there egg, and salt. Add to the deepening of a glass of water. With quick movements to knead the dough.
- Then roll it, sprinkle with flour so that it doesn't stick to hands, and cut into strips with a width of 4 cm test Strips are folded in rows and cut into fine strips, sprinkle with flour and dry for hours. Homemade noodles are ready!
- Next you need to cook the chicken. Pour into a deep pot of water and immerse the rinsed chicken half. The water must be salt. To the broth the result is a transparent, when cooking chicken you need to constantly remove the foam. Continue to cook the chicken for 40 minutes. Strain the broth and remove it from the already cooked chicken. Strained broth again put on the fire.
- Further carrots to wash, clean, RUB strips. Peel onion and slice it into her straw. Chop washed parsley. Fry the carrot, onion and parsley in heated in a pan with sunflower oil.
- In boiling strained broth, pour the fried onion and carrots, bring to a boil. Pour in the broth, handmade noodles, salt and cook for another 20 minutes. The peppers add just before the end of cooking.
- While the soup is cooking, you need to separate the meat from the bones of cooked chicken. Cut into pieces the same size.
When serving in bowls of soup to put a portion of chicken, sprinkle with chopped herbs.