Ingredients for the dough:
- 0.5 kg of wheat flour;
- 250 ml of ice-cold water;
Ingredients for stuffing:
- 500 g beef;
- 2 bulbs;
- 0.5 l of cold water;
- 1/2 tsp seasoning cumin;
- 1 bunch cilantro;
- 1 bunch of parsley;
- the hammers pepper to taste;
- Sift the flour on the table and make a small indentation in it pour the salt and pour cold boiled water.
- To knead the dough, we use a fork. Raking the flour to the center, stir and again raking until then, until the dough can be taken by hand. Continue to knead the dough by hand.
- When the dough becomes thick and elastic, cover it with cling film and leave to rest for 2 hours.
- At this time, one can prepare the stuffing. Beef meat and onions grind in a meat grinder. Finely chop the herbs and add it to the meat, there also send spices, peremeshaem. Small portions add the cold water, vimosewa stuffing. It needs to be liquid (if you put it a spoon, it should fall). Put it on an hour in the fridge.
- Take our dough, it should be fairly soft but not stick to the hands. Roll out into a sausage and cut into portions.
- Portions of the dough to roll out into cakes the size of a palm. The edge roll out carefully.
- Take a small bowl, put the rolled out tortilla and spread on her stuffing.To samitivate khinkali in a circle.
- In a pot of boiling water drop our khinkali, constantly stir to avoid sticking. Cook for 10-15 minutes. When they turn over tails down, they are ready.