- Green onions - 1 a feather;
- Water - 350 ml;
- Cauliflower - 100 g;
- Potatoes - 3 tuber;
- Melted butter - 1 tbsp;
- Milk - 1 Cup;
- Pumpkin flesh - 100 g;
- Onion - 1 piece;
- Carrot - 1 PC.
- In a large saucepan pour milk and bring to a boil. Meanwhile, peel the onion and carrots. Both vegetable Nachinaem small cubes.
- Heated in a saucepan melted butter. Then attach the vegetables - onions and carrots. Pour 2 tablespoons of water and will simmer them until tender carrots. It will take 7-8 minutes.
- And yet a closer look at the Kale, pumpkin and potatoes. The tubers will be clean and we shall cut slices, cauliflower thoroughly wash and divide into florets. Pumpkin pulp will necrosis cubes.
- Put pieces of vegetables into the pot. Pour 350 ml of water and waiting for it to boil. Later, continue to cook soup in slow fire, cover the dish requires slightly open.
- After 20 minutes add to the pan of hot milk. Throw salt and cook the soup without the lid for one minute.
- Finally, it was the turn of green onions – washed and cut quickly. Send it in a pan and milky soup is ready!
As you can see, for making a terrific soup it is not necessary to use meat broth – a dish of vegetables turns out not less hearty and nutritious. After tasting this wonderful culinary masterpiece, the family will surely ask for seconds!