Ingredients for one serving:
- Eggs - 3 PCs;
- Milk - ½ Cup;
- Butter - 15 g;
- Hard cheese - 150 g;
- A bunch of parsley and dill;
- Half a baguette;
- Tomatoes - 4 PCs.;
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- To start very carefully whisk in a bowl the eggs, adding the milk. Make sure that the eggs were fresh, it is very important for cooking omelets. The better beat the eggs, the lighter the omelet will turn out. Salt and pepper to taste.
- The baguette needs to be cut small cubes and fry in a frying pan, on which pre-warmed butter. You want to avoid burning oil.
- Baguette and fry until Golden color, this should be done on a very slow fire, otherwise there is a risk of burning. Then pour into the pan the mixture of eggs and milk.
- As soon as the eggs begin to fry and become dense enough, but not quite ready, start to wrap the omelet in the roll. This should be done with the help of a wooden spoon. To do this, first wrap one piece of the omelet, and then another. At this point the eggs are almost done, so the next step will be the addition of grated cheese.
- To make the cheese melt faster, cover the pan with a lid for 1-2 minutes. It is important to remember that eggs can be a little dry, so try not to overcook them.
The finished omelette is laid out on a plate, sprinkled with finely chopped greens and decorated with cherry tomatoes, which will add richness to this dish. Serve for Breakfast or dinner, but only hot.