- Mac - 150 g;
- Vanilla sugar - 1 packet;
- Baking powder - 10 g;
- 20% sour cream – 0,5 kg;
- Butter margarine - 150 g;
- Eggs - 3 PCs;
- Sheet gelatin - 10 g;
- Sugar - 1 tbsp.
- Softened margarine at room conditions. When the product has thawed slightly, mix it with sugar (at this stage take only 3/4 Cup).
- Beat eggs. Add the vanilla sugar along with the baking powder, then whisk intensely with a beater.
- Put the poppy seeds and knead the mass until smooth. Flour we pour quite a bit, the consistency should be close to the density of thick cream.
- Vystelim a baking sheet with foil layer. Poppy lay the dough and gently even out. The cake should bake for 15 to 25 minutes (depending on the characteristics of the oven) at 180 degrees.
- To test the readiness of cake can the old fashioned way – match: if the tip comes out dry, the base for the cake can be removed from the oven and wait until cool down without removing from the mold.
- Go to the creamy layer. Thoroughly whisk the sour cream with the remaining sugar. Separately, prepare the gelatin fill with water according to instructions and allow to swell (with leaf product less hassle – no need to boil).
- Combine sweet sour cream with gelatin. Whisk and pour on the surface of the cooled cake. Put the cake in the fridge for 4 hours.
- Once the creamy layer will thicken and congeal, the foil can be carefully removed.
Cake must be stored permanently in the cold, otherwise the layer will melt. It is recommended to decorate the cake with fresh fruit.
Advice 2: How to cook poppy seed cake with cream of boiled condensed milk
Love sweet and savoury treats? Then make poppy seed cake with cream of boiled condensed milk. This dessert will pleasantly surprise you with its unique delicate flavor and ease of preparation.
You will need
- - eggs - 4 pieces;
- Mac - 100 g;
- - flour - 50 g;
- - sugar - 180 g
- For the cream:
- - boiled condensed milk - 1 Bank;
- - butter - 200 g;
- - sugar syrup.
The first thing to do is to grind the poppy. This can be used as blender and grinder. Flour sieve. Mix these ingredients in one dish. Mix thoroughly.
Break the eggs and separate the whites from the yolks. First thoroughly whisk until a stable foam, while adding the sugar in small portions.
To sugar-protein mass gently add the lightly beaten yolks. Mix gently. Then connect with a mixture of flour and poppy. Stir it again, but only necessarily smooth movements up and down. Knead the dough.
Preheat the oven to 180 degree temperature. Meanwhile, the resulting dough is put in greased baking dish. Send it to bake for approximately 30 minutes. Thus, you get a sponge cake for a future cake.
Butter soften by leaving some time at room temperature. Whisk, while gradually adding the milk in small portions. Cream cake is ready.
The cooled cake cut into 2 parts along. Thus, you get 2 layers. Saturate them with syrup of sugar. Then lubricate the resulting cream and don't forget to coat the sides and top of the confection. Optionally garnish the dish with grated chocolate or almonds. Poppy seed cake with cream of boiled condensed milk is ready!