- Mac - 150 g;
- Vanilla sugar - 1 packet;
- Baking powder - 10 g;
- 20% sour cream – 0,5 kg;
- Butter margarine - 150 g;
- Eggs - 3 PCs;
- Sheet gelatin - 10 g;
- Sugar - 1 tbsp.
- Softened margarine at room conditions. When the product has thawed slightly, mix it with sugar (at this stage take only 3/4 Cup).
- Beat eggs. Add the vanilla sugar along with the baking powder, then whisk intensely with a beater.
- Put the poppy seeds and knead the mass until smooth. Flour we pour quite a bit, the consistency should be close to the density of thick cream.
- Vystelim a baking sheet with foil layer. Poppy lay the dough and gently even out. The cake should bake for 15 to 25 minutes (depending on the characteristics of the oven) at 180 degrees.
- To test the readiness of cake can the old fashioned way – match: if the tip comes out dry, the base for the cake can be removed from the oven and wait until cool down without removing from the mold.
- Go to the creamy layer. Thoroughly whisk the sour cream with the remaining sugar. Separately, prepare the gelatin fill with water according to instructions and allow to swell (with leaf product less hassle – no need to boil).
- Combine sweet sour cream with gelatin. Whisk and pour on the surface of the cooled cake. Put the cake in the fridge for 4 hours.
- Once the creamy layer will thicken and congeal, the foil can be carefully removed.
Cake must be stored permanently in the cold, otherwise the layer will melt. It is recommended to decorate the cake with fresh fruit.