Ingredients for the dough:
- 120 g semolina;
- 150 g of sugar;
- 60 g of poppy;
- 70 g walnuts;
- 1 egg;
- 3 apples;
- 290 ml milk;
- 90 ml sunflower oil;
- 3 tbsp cocoa;
- 1 tbsp flour;
- 1.5 tsp. of baking powder.
The ingredients for the glaze:
- 60 g of sugar;
- 150 g of black chocolate;
- 60 g of butter;
- 6 tbsp of fresh milk;
- 1 tsp sunflower oil (for lubrication).
- Semolina pour into any deep container, cover with cold milk, mix and leave to stand for at least half an hour.
- Half an hour into the milk mass, beat the egg and add sugar, all beat well until smooth using a mixer.
- Sift flour and mix with baking powder. Walnuts grind using a blender, knife or a regular rolling pin.
- In the beaten milk mixture to pour sunflower oil without smell, pour the flour with the baking powder, nuts, poppy seeds and cocoa. All thoroughly and again beat with a mixer.
- Wash the apples, peel and core, cut into halves and RUB on a medium grater. Apple put a lot into the batter and carefully stir with a spoon.
- Use a round ceramic baking dish (diameter 28 cm) and lubricate it with oil. Whipped pour the batter into a form, gently flatten it with a spoon and send for 40 minutes in oven preheated to 200 degrees.
- After this time the manna test for readiness with a toothpick. If the manna is ready, remove from the oven and cool slightly.
- In a pot or saucepan pour the milk for the glaze. To the milk add dark chocolate, sugar and butter. Place the saucepan on the stove, and its contents to warm over low heat until complete dissolution of all components.
- The hot glaze is poured on manna and flatten with a spoon.
- Ready makove-nut manna in chocolate glaze to cool slightly and serve with tea, coffee or juice.