Ingredients for the dough:
- 330 ml of water;
- 2 tbsp sugar;
- 1 tablespoon of dry yeast;
- 1 tsp salt;
- 5 tbsp of mustard oil;
- 0,5 kg of flour.
Ingredients for the filling:
- 150 grams of beans;
- 0.5 kg of any minced meat;
- 0.3 kg sauerkraut;
- 1 bunch green onions;
- 1.5 liters of water;
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil;
- ½ Tsp sweet paprika;
- ½ Tsp of salt.
- 1 egg yolk;
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil;
- 1 tablespoon of water.
- The beans are rinsed, pour them into a bowl, cover with water and leave overnight.
- In the morning, again wash the beans, pour it into a saucepan, cover with water, boil and drain in a colander, to remove excess liquid.
- In the bowl to combine the yeast, salt, sugar and lukewarm water. Mix everything by hand and leave to stand until foamy cap on the surface of the water. Only after that pour the mustard oil, add the flour and knead a malleable dough.
- The dough in the bowl cover and put in warm place for 60 minutes. During this time it should come up and be increased two times.
- Meanwhile, greens onions wash and finely chop. The minced meat in a bowl and knead by hand. To it add part of the chopped greens, salt and paprika. All mix thoroughly with hands until smooth.
- Table sprinkle with flour. Put the dough on the flour, to move and to divide into two parts. In this case, one part should be larger than the other.
- The larger piece of dough roll out with a rolling pin into a round pellet. To the cake to make the lid of the pot and the contour of the cover with a knife cut the excess dough in order to give the pellet the desired shape. The extra pieces of dough folded into a bag so they are not weathered.
- Round pellet to move onto greased baking sheet.
- She spread an even layer of stuffing on top of meat spread out the cabbage.
- The cabbage cover with a layer of beans, and the beans – layer of chopped green onions.
- The second piece of dough roll it out and trim the same as the first.
- The pie filling drizzle with sunflower oil and dig up the second cake, samipya edge of the formed pie.
- Trim the dough out of the package, turn them into decorations and place on cake.
- In the bowl to combine and mix the yolk, water and oil. This mixture liberally grease the top of the pie.
- Shaped cake to send for 60 minutes in a preheated oven at 160-180 degrees.
- After an hour, remove the pie from the oven, cover with a damp towel and leave for 10 minutes. Then a towel to remove the cake garnish with parsley and serve.