- Eggs - 3 PCs;
- Onion - 1 large head;
- Beef (you can substitute pork) - 500 g;
- Vinegar 3% - 1 tbsp;
- 1 Cup water;
- 1 tablespoon of sugar;
- Beef wash, put in a small pot, cover with cool running water and put on fire to cook until done. After boiling the water add salt, put 5 pieces of peas of black pepper and add a Bay leaf for flavor. You can eve cook meat or to use meat taken from soup broth.
- Beef cooling. Cut into thin strips.
- Peel the onion, wash. Cut into half rings and put in bowl. Mix in a Cup of hot water vinegar and sugar, stir until sugar is dissolved. Pour the onion marinade and leave for 10-15 minutes.
- Chicken eggs to boil, cool and clean. Remove the chicken whites from the yolks. RUB all separately on a large grater.
- Collect lettuce "Rage".
- The first layer. Shredded beef to put on the bottom of the bowl, to anoint with mayonnaise.
- A second coat. Squeeze the onions from the marinade, spread on beef with mayonnaise, a little salt to taste, spread with mayonnaise.
- The third layer. Grated on a coarse grater proteins to put on the onion, season with salt and spread with mayonnaise.
- A fourth layer. This last layer is grated yolks that need to be gently spread across the surface.
6. If desired, you can repeat before sprinkling yolk layers with beef, onions and proteins.
7. Refrigerate for three hours or four for impregnation.