- Bread – 5 slices
- Salami – 100 g
- Cheese - 300 g
- Butter – 30 g
- Parsley – 20 g
- Basil - 20 g
- Lemon juice – 3 tsp
- Vegetable oil – 3 tbsp
- Cut the crusts off of slices. The remaining bread pulp tear with hands into small pieces. It is not recommended to use a knife.
- Melt the butter. Pour it on the prepared bread. Mix thoroughly.
- Cover the pan with foil. Put it on bread slices, coated in oil. Put in a pre-heated oven. Bake until the bread is lightly browned and become crispy.
- With the help of a blender mix the Basil leaves, parsley, vinegar, oil, pepper and salt. Whisk until smooth. Add a little more oil in if when tasting the sauce will seem sour.
- Slice salami in very thin slices. If necessary, you can cut them in half or quarters.
- Cheese cut into small cubes. Place cheese on a large flat dish. Pour it the resulting green sauce so that it coated each piece of cheese.
- Randomly lay the salami over the cheese.
- Sprinkle the resulting dish top with crackers. You can decorate with a sprig of fresh Basil.
Serve to the table immediately after Assembly.