Ingredients for the dough:
- Sugar – 1 tbsp.
- 4 eggs
- Honey – 30 g
- 1 tbsp of sour cream
- 250-300 g of flour
- 2-3 tbsp cocoa
- 1 tbsp slaked soda
- 6 tbsp of melted margarine
- 2 eggs
- Starch - 2 tbsp
- Flour - 2 tbsp
- 200 g butter
- 0,5 tbsp. sugar
- Milk - 400 g
Ingredients for frosting:
- Butter - 15 g
- Sugar - 2 tbsp
- Cocoa - 1 tbsp
- Boiling water - 3 tbsp
Preparation of the dough:
- First you need to melt the margarine and, if necessary, honey. To do this, take about a quarter of a pack of margarine, put it in a Cup and put 1 minute in the microwave until the margarine does not become liquid. Do the same with the honey.
- Take a large container for the dough, beat with a mixer eggs, gradually adding sugar, honey and sour cream. Then gradually add flour and cocoa, whisking all the while with a mixer to avoid lumps. In the end, add the slaked soda and melted margarine. Mix thoroughly and the dough is completed.
- Baking is necessary to lubricate the capacity for baking with margarine, sprinkle with flour and carefully spread the dough thinner.
- Bake necessary in the oven up to five minutes at 180 degrees. Removing a hot cake, you need to immediately put it to cool as it was baked, because the outer layer is slightly tacky and sticks to the cardboard or the newspaper.
- Total should have a minimum of 6 cakes. After baking, you should put them to cool.
Preparation of the cream:
- The first step is to prepare two mixtures.
- First, beat eggs with a mixer, gradually adding sugar. To this mixture are added 150 grams of milk and put on medium heat, stirring constantly with a spoon.
- Then prepare the second mixture. Mix the starch and flour and gradually pour in 250 mg the rest of the milk, stirring constantly or whisking with a mixer to avoid lumps.
- Combine the two mixtures. The egg mixture should be on fire. When it heats up and starts boiling, it is necessary in the small portions pour in the flour mixture, not forgetting to interfere. It all has to boil on the fire until thickened.
- Remove from the stove waiting for the mixture to cool completely.
- Beat with a mixer at first the oil itself, and then add the starch and egg mixture and whisk it all together. The custard is ready, now lubricated pellets.
To prepare glaze you need to mix all the ingredients and simmer the glaze for 3 minutes on low heat. When it has cooled a bit, well spread the top cake.
That's all cooking is completed.