You will need
- - 250 g pork
- - 100 g of rice
- - canola oil
- - ground black pepper
- - 250 g of green peas
- - dill
- - soy sauce
- - 1 egg
- - 2 cloves of garlic
- - 2 liters of chicken broth
Rice cover with water in a ratio of 1:2 and cook until tender in salted water. The liquid should be almost completely covered.
Garlic finely chop and sauté in oil. Cut meat into small pieces and mix with the egg. From the mass form small meatballs.
In a saucepan, pour prepared chicken broth. Bring it to a boil. Add fresh green peas, meatballs, rice and garlic. Boil the soup should be on for 20-30 minutes. Before serving, season the dish with sour cream and dill.
Advice 2: Soup with meatballs and rice
Soup with meatballs is a simple and quick way to feed your family a delicious and flavorful dinner. It is prepared in different ways, but with rice it is hearty and healthy. The quality of the meat can be any meat.
- 1.5 liters of water;
- Bay leaf;
- 1 carrot;
- 1 onion;
- 2-3 potatoes;
- 3-4 large spoons of rice;
- the minced meat.
- First we need to wash the rice. The potatoes should peel and cut into small dice. A pot of water put on the stove and leave to boil. There, throw the chopped potatoes.
- To the finished stuffing add a large spoonful of rice, salt and spices. The rice should be cooked until soft. Mix everything carefully. If you have just a piece of meat, then you need to make the stuffing. It's enough to just slice all the meat and grind in a meat grinder.
- The broth to the potatoes to send Fig.
- Cooked minced meat with rice to form balls of equal size. This will be our meatballs. Add them to the broth.
- During boiling, you may receive a bit of foam. It will need to be removed.
- Then to add salt to the soup and use the spices. The broth will boil for another 15-20 minutes.
- You then chop the onion into small cubes, carrots grate on a coarse grater or cut into strips. To prepare the pan, pour back the oil and sauté the vegetables until soft. Cooked vegetables add to the soup and boil for another 5-10 minutes.
- When the rice is ready, the soup can be turned off. A little stand, and you can bring to the table.