- 0.5 kg pork meat on the bone;
- 5 potato tubers.
- 1 carrot and onion of medium size;
- 1 Cup buckwheat;
- a Bay leaf and fragrant pepper;
- sunflower oil;
- sour cream;
- fresh herbs;
- the pepper and salt.
- To begin, prepare the meat. It is necessary to wash thoroughly and trim the film. It was then placed in a deep container and pour there water. It should vymachivanija at least 60 minutes. The pork is then pulled from the water, rinsed and placed in another saucepan for cooking.
- Meat should definitely cover with cold water, it should be completely covered her. Then pan covered with a lid and put on the stove. When the water starts boiling, the fire should be slightly lower. Remove all the foam. After it is completely removed, reduce the heat to low and simmer the broth further.
- Potato tubers should be thoroughly washed. Then they remove the rind and using a sharp knife cut into cubes not very large.
- Next, prepare the carrots and onions. To do this, they first need to clean and then rinse in clean water. After that, the crushed carrots with a coarse grater, and onion cut into small cubes.
- Put the frying pan on the stove and pour in it sunflower oil. When it heats up, stir in onion. After 2-3 minutes there also send and carrots. Vegetables fried on a medium heat and stir them systematically. Be careful that they don't toast very much, and became soft and shifted to a Golden hue.
- Once the broth will cook 60-80 minutes, it should pour prepared potatoes. There also send and buckwheat, which should sort out (if necessary) and a good wash. Put the broth, spices, namely, Bay leaf, pepper peas. Also soup pepper and salt.
- All mix well and continue cooking the soup until it's ready, grits and potatoes. You should then remove the pan from the heat and, without removing the lid, give it a cook for a third hour.
- Before you pour the soup over the plates, it is necessary to remove the meat, chop it and re-add it to the pan. In each plate you want to add a little sour cream and a little chopped parsley.