- 200 g white cabbage (you can substitute Savoy or Brussels);
- 1 tsp. dry granular yeast;
- 1 garlic clove;
- wheat flour – 400 g;
- vegetable oil;
- 1 Cup of warm water;
- salt to taste.
- The first step is to prepare the cabbage. For this purpose it is washed and very finely chopped with a sharp knife or using a special grater. Then in a pan pour oil and put on fire. After it is strained, osypaetsya cabbage. It is roasted on mild fire.
- When the cabbage is almost ready, it is necessary to add the pre-chopped garlic. The finished cabbage should not be too fried, but soft (if needed add some water).
- Before you make the dough, you need to mix the yeast with lukewarm water and a pinch of sugar. When they start to rise, then poured them in a deep container, pour there in the sifted flour and salt. Then knead the dough.
- When the dough is ready, it should stir in the cooled cabbage (fold it if necessary in a colander to glass liquid). Then it should be removed to a place where there is enough heat and be sure to cover with a cloth.
- When the dough is good and it will have a characteristic sour smell, you can start forming the rolls. The dough should roll into a roll (not too thin), then cut into small pieces of approximate length equal to 4 inches. Each piece of roll in a small amount of flour and form a bun.
- Grease a baking sheet with vegetable oil and place the prepared rolls. They need to cover with a cloth and wait until they come.
- Then the pan must be put in the preheated to 220 degrees oven. They are prepared approximately one-third hour (20 minutes). Cabbage rolls are best eaten whilst warm.