- 4 medium young zucchini;
- 0.4 kg of minced meat;
- 150 g of hard cheese;
- 5 cloves of garlic;
- 8 tbsp soy sauce;
- 1 bunch of dill or parsley;
- Young zucchini medium size wash, wipe and trim both sides. Each zucchini with a sharp knife to divide into 4 equal parts.
- The minced meat defrosting, mash them with a fork or your hands, spread in a deep bowl.
- Garlic peel, wash, skip through the frog, finely chop and add to stuffing. There pour 4 tbsp of soy sauce. Mix well and leave to stand for at least 5 minutes to the contents of the bowl thoroughly marinated.
- All the pieces of squash into a saucepan, cover with cold water, place on stove, bring to boil and boil 4 minutes. Then remove from water, cool slightly and clean the inside of a teaspoon to squash the bottom left. Note that the hard squashes in the process of cooking will become soft, so clean them is very easy and simple.
- Cheese to RUB on a large grater. Wash the cilantro and chop with a knife. Prepared ingredients, add to the mince and stir.
- The pulp of the courgettes finely chopped, also add to the minced meat and stir.
- Take a large rectangular baking dish and grease it with oil.
- All the zucchini to capacity, and with a slide to fill with stuffing, put into a form and send half an hour in the oven, preheated to 200 degrees.
- Stuffed squash is ready remove from the oven, place on a dish, want to fall asleep cheese and garnish with greens and serve with your favourite side dish.