- Fat cottage cheese – 1 packet (250 g);
- Water or milk – ½ Cup;
- Cabbage – 800 g;
- Wheat or rye flour– 300 g;
- Eggs – 3 PCs;
- Butter– 50 g;
- Vegetable oil – ¼ Cup.
- Rinse cabbage under running water, outer leaves removed, cut the stem and head cut into three or four parts. Chopped cabbage to drop to half an hour in the water and rinse again.
- Fill a pot with water, salt and cook the cabbage on low heat. To merge broth, and cabbage to press and grind in a blender or grinder, adding the cheese.
- Peel the onion from the husk and cut into half rings. Then fry in sunflower oil, add to the cheese – cabbage mixture, add salt and stir thoroughly.
- Milk heat and add in the sifted flour. There to drive the eggs and add salt to taste. Knead as for dumplings, it's okay to lag behind the hands and not sticking.
- Ready to roll out the dough and cut out circles with a diameter of about five centimeters. Circles you can cut faceted glass. In the center of each lepeshechki put the prepared stuffing, then fold them in half and take the edges to the finished dumpling turned out the Crescent shape.
- On the stove put a pot of water, add salt and bring to a boil. In boiling water, drop the prepared dumplings, stir and cover lid. When the dumplings will float to the top, open the lid and cook in boiling water until tender.
Ready dumplings drain in a skillet, sort of portioned plates and serve hot, adding butter, melted.