- 1 tuber of the potato;
- 1 onion;
- 15 g butter;
- hot pepper;
- 150 ml of tomato juice;
- 125 g lentils;
- olive oil;
- 1 carrot;
- 1 tbsp lemon juice;
- 1 clove of garlic.
- Carrot is crushed in its sole discretion. You can grate it or cut into strips. Peel the onion and garlic and finely chop.
- Peel the potatoes and rinse under water. Cut it into small cubes to potatoes could be soft after boiling in the soup.
- In the cauldron, pour oil and put a piece of butter. Heat oil and put chopped onion and chopped garlic. Fry them until transparent. Send to the onions to the diced potatoes. Stir for 3 minutes. There also pour the dried vegetables and red pepper.
- On top pour the shredded carrots. Continue frying for another 5 minutes. Next you need to take lentils and rinse it well. Wash several times until water is clear. Send lentils to vegetables. Top pour all the water, and even better with the broth.
- When cooking lentils is very much swell, so you need to calculate the amount of water. It should be 5 times the amount of vegetables. Need to cook for 20 minutes until, until the potatoes and lentils will begin to soft after boiling.
- The soup should be thickish. If you like more liquid soup, you can add water. At this point, the dish can be salt. Pour tomato paste diluted with broth. Boil for another 5 minutes.
- Squeeze the lemon juice and taste the soup for flavor. If something is missing, you can add spices. A little boil and turn the heat off.
- The finished soup spill on plates, each put a slice of lemon, mint and croutons.