- White fish fillet - 300 g;
- Carrots - 2 PCs;
- Beans - 200 g;
- Potatoes - 3 PCs;
- Cabbage leaves - 200 g;
- Garlic - 2 cloves;
- Olive (sunflower) oil - 2 tbsp. l;
- Flour - 2 tbsp;
- Cream - 1.5 cups;
- Potato starch - 2 tablespoons;
- Dill - 1 tsp;
- Basil - 1 tsp;
- Thoroughly rinse the fillets under running water and allow to dry or wipe with paper towels. After drying, cut into pretty small pieces, immediately season with salt and optional pepper.
- Preheat the frying pan, pour olive oil and fry the fillets until nice Golden color. Spread in a separate plate.
- Potatoes, carrots cook until soft in a separate saucepan, put in a separate Cup. Cabbage leaves, green beans and broccoli chopped. The diced carrots and potatoes mugs.
- Half a Cup of cold cream, stir, add salt, pour the remaining part is again shaken. It is important that the cream had no lumps.
- Chip chop garlic cloves, add to the fish. To send the same cooked, chopped vegetables, sauce, chopped herb sprinkle with Basil and dill.
- Put on a brew, bring to a boil. You need to bring the sauce to the consistency as sour cream. You need to constantly stir the not-yet-cooked dressing.
- Add to it the pieces of fish, add water, making a broth and let stand 15-20 minutes.
To this dish as a side dish with perfect rice, buckwheat and mashed potatoes.