- 45 g butter;
- half a stalk of celery;
- 160 g cream cheese;
- 110 g spinach;
- 250-300 g chicken breast;
- 35 g Parmesan cheese;
- 250-300 grams of fresh mushrooms.
- The breast should fill with cold water and put on fire. You need to bring the chicken to boil. Then leave in hot water for 15-20 minutes.
- Then the breast can be removed and washed. The water from the pan to pour, won't need it anymore. Pot to wash.
- Chop the vegetables, put them together with the washed chicken in a pot, cover with cold water.
- Mushrooms to wash and separate the legs from hats. The legs are put in a pot. This will give the soup a unique flavor. Also in the pot is to add the potatoes. Cook the broth on low heat until completely cooked chicken.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan. Slice the onion half rings, carrot thin strips. All this is fried in butter.
- Next you need to cut along the mushrooms. Add the mushrooms to the onions and carrots. Fry until cooked.
- From the broth, remove the chicken, vegetables and mushrooms.
- Potatoes mash with a fork. Chicken cut into small cubes. All add to the broth.
- Next you need to slice the Parmesan into thin slices, and cream cheese to grate on a fine grater. Add cheese to soup, stirring. There also add fried mushrooms.
- As the soup boils, add the chopped spinach and parsley. At the end sprinkle the soup with greens. The soup is ready.
Before serving it needs to steep. In the plate with soup to put a slice of Parmesan.