- 1 Bank of canned "Sprats";
- 5 large radishes;
- 2 eggs;
- 2 large feather bow;
- 4 major branches of dill;
- 3 slices rye bread;
- 1 clove of garlic;
- sour cream;
- salt and black pepper.
- Brown bread cut into small cubes using a sharp knife, and dry the microwave or oven to crackers. If drying will occur in the microwave, it is recommended to include 4 times for 1 minute. In this case, after each minute crunches need to stir by hand for uniformity of drying.
- The whole radish wash, cut into thin rings, and rings – half rings.
- Dill with onions, rinse under water, a little dry and finely chop. If dill and onion no, they can be replaced with parsley or Basil.
- Raw eggs to fill with water, place on stove, boil until tender, cool and clean. Boiled eggs cut into small cubes like bread.
- Sprats remove from the oil and also cut into cubes. Note that sprats should be particularly good quality, because this will depend on the taste and appearance of finished salad.
- All the prepared ingredients put in a single container sour cream, salt and pepper, mix until smooth and leave to soak for approximately half an hour. During this time, the crackers will soften a bit, and all the other ingredients to be fed with taste of sprats, spices and garlic.
- Ready salad "Baltic hi" to lay out on a dish, garnish with whole sardines and sprigs of dill, serve with any side dish.