- Capelin frozen – 500 g;
- Water – 1 Cup;
- Salt – to taste;
- Yeasts – 10 g;
- Flour – 150 g;
- Egg - 2 PCs;
- Salt, sugar.
- Capelin rinse under cold water and let the water drain out. Can be washed blot the fish with paper towel. The fish is cleaned, gut the inside, to tear off the head. Then sprinkle salt and mix gently so that the capelin is slightly salty.
- Warm water pour in a bowl of medium depth, then dissolve in it the yeast, beat in eggs one at a time, add a little salt and a pinch of sugar for yeast fermentation. The entire mixture thoroughly mixed.
- Then pour gradually flour and knead the mixture until smooth. The dough should have the consistency of not too thick sour cream. Let the dough stand for a bit. When the batter is slightly increased in volume, it again mix well.
- In the pan to pour a large amount of vegetable oil that the fish have swum in it, and heat it up. Each fish you need to take by the tail, dip in batter and drop into hot oil, making sure that the fish was swimming in oil. The fire should not be too strong to capelin was cooked inside the batter.
- When the fish have become a Golden color, it is removed from the fryer and lay out on napkins or paper towels to rid of excess fat
This fish turns out so tender that it literally melts in your mouth and not break away from it.