Ingredients (based on 10 servings):
- Butter - 70 g;
- Milk – 250 ml;
- Sugar - 600 g;
- Shelled peanuts - about 1 Cup.
- To prepare sweet pleasure is preferable in cast iron containers – otherwise, the sugar mass is going to stick to the bottom and walls of the cookware. Pour the milk and immediately pour a pound of sugar. How should proverjaem and stir on low heat for approximately 30 minutes. From time to time a good stir.
- In parallel, fry the nuts. Lay them on a dry frying pan and put on fire – when peanut is ready, beginning to crackle (do not let it burn!). Immediately skip the dishes with plates.
- When the nuts cool down, remove all the peel. Put in a plastic basket with a flat bottom and a good level.
- After half an hour milk syrup becomes more dense. Time to remove it from the heat!
- The remnants of sugar (half a Cup) melt in a pan until brown. Then slowly and very carefully pour the caramel milk in syrup – in the course of the process continuously stir.
- Again all peremeshaem. Put the butter, sliced, and then returned sweet weight on a slow fire. Ovarium another 25 minutes, until thick.
- Pour our peanuts straight into the bowl. Now the juice to congeal at room temperature. It will take approximately 1 hour.
The finished delicacy is cut into portion slices and served with fragrant tea.