- 150 g of peanuts;
- 250 g of sugar;
- 130 g of condensed milk;
- 55 ml of water;
- In a small aluminum saucepan, mix sugar, boiling water and condensed milk.
- Put the saucepan on the stove. The resulting mass should be brought to the boil and lower the heat slightly.
- Cook until fully cooked, approximately 15-20 minutes on medium heat. To check the degree of readiness it is necessary to put the syrup in a glass of cold water. Thus it will be possible to observe the state of the rolled soft ball and holding it between his fingers, he flattened like taffy. This would mean that the consistency is correct.
- Then you need to remove the resulting mixture from the heat and begin to whisk with a fork or whisk. Weight should thicken and may even change its original color.
- Peanut need to roast and clean from the husk. Ready nuts pour the resulting homogeneous mass. Also add the vanilla, about 10 grams.
- Then you need to cover the baking pan with parchment paper and spread to a lot of nuts. Get a stamp and wait for the dessert to cool.
- Ready milk sorbet can be cut into pieces and put into a bowl. The whole family will enjoy the sweet and delicious dessert made in such a short time. Dessert on the festive table, and for evening tea with the family.