- Corn grits - 80 g;
- Chili pepper - 1 piece;
- Fresh corn - 1 ear;
- Garlic - 1 clove;
- Water - 200 ml;
- Onion - 1 piece;
- Corn oil - 70 ml.
- Crumble raw corn into individual kernels.
- Clean the onion. Cut into large cubes. Peeled garlic chop the slices together with the pepper.
- Take a saucepan with thick bottom. Fry the chopped onion, pepper and garlic in corn oil (in his absence is permissible to take sunflower). Achieve the Golden hue of the vegetables.
- Now it's time to add the corn. Fry on a slow fire for five minutes.
- Put well washed corn grits. Pour water and add salt to taste. Then cover the bowl with a lid and wait for boiling.
- Now slightly diminish the fire. Continue stewing under the lid until cooked cereals. As you pour boiling water in small portions.
- A pinch of ground turmeric – she will paint our dish in a nice Sunny color. Cook the soup for another five or six minutes.
- Armed with a blender and bring the corn soup until velvety puree. If desired, it is diluted with boiling water.
- Pouring corn yummy bowls, adding a bright accent in the form of chopped fresh parsley.
In addition to the basic vegetables in the recipe, add cauliflower, green peas, zucchini or carrots after cooking they become soft enough to blend well with the creamy consistency.