Blueberries, like many other forest and wild berries, has great natural healing properties due to huge list of vitamins and minerals. What it is? Many useful elements: vitamins A, C, E and b group, such inorganic compounds as potassium, copper, manganese, zinc and so on.
Blueberries are good for the different organs:
- The brain and nervous system. Due to the large number of antioxidants and flavonoids blueberries helps to restore the affected cells in the brain and improve cognitive functions. Among other things, reduces the risk of diseases such as Parkinson's and Alzheimer's.
- Skin. Smoothes wrinkled skin and smoothes it, making it softer and slows down skin aging.
- Vision. Macular degeneration, cataracts, and diabetic retinopathy nature. These diseases will not be afraid with daily making of blueberry. Reduces the risk of vision loss, relieves eye strain and improves the retina.
- Heart and blood circulatory system. Blueberries facilitate the work of the heart. Rich in fiber and antioxidants blueberries breaks down cholesterol plaques and removes them from the blood vessels, reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease.
Also this is incredibly useful berries there are many other useful qualities:
- Promotes weight loss and accumulate it in the body as vitamins in the berries speed up metabolism and promote weight stabilization.
- Resists infections and diseases of the urinary tract.
- A very effective natural laxative.
- Rich in copper, vitamin C and phenolic compounds, berry is able to resist one of the most serious and deadly diseases. Blueberries - a great tool in fighting cancer cells in the liver, ovaries and intestines.