- Mascarpone cheese (cream) - 600 g;
- Chicken eggs - 4 PCs.;
- Sugar powder - 6 tbsp;
- Freshly brewed coffee - 400 ml;
- Cookies savoyardi ("Ladies ' fingers") - 250 g;
- Cocoa powder - 1 tbsp;
- Bar of chocolate (preferably bitter) - 1 piece.
- Take the eggs and separate the yolks from the whites. In a fairly deep bowl, beat whites in resistant foam, adding a teaspoon of powdered sugar. Protein weight should be thick enough not to spread.
- Take set aside the yolks using a mixer, beat them with powdered sugar white.
- In the resulting sugar-yolk mass add creamy mascarpone cheese. Gently stir until smooth. Do it manually with a spoon. Then add the beaten egg whites. Carefully, on one spoon involving in mass.
- Chilled coffee poured into a convenient container. Dunk a cookie in coffee for 2 seconds. Put into the form where it will be dessert. Laying out the first layer, pour half of the prepared cream. Spread a second layer of biscuits dipped in coffee, and top with the remaining cream.
- You can leave a little cream for decorating tiramisu. Using a pastry bag and a special nozzle to make the cones.
- Deliver the finished dessert tiramisu in the refrigerator for 12 hours to impregnate.
- Before serving, decorate, through a strainer, cocoa powder and grated on a fine grater chocolate. Chocolate pre-cooling.