- 12 eggs per 5-6 portions;
- vegetable or olive oil;
- large tomatoes – 3 PCs;
- 1 onion;
- Basil leaves;
- creme fraiche – 1 tablespoon;
- spices and seasonings to taste.
- Tomatoes to wet in hot water. Cut into slices, removing the core and skin. The tomatoes chop into small slices. Basil and onions are thoroughly crushed.
- Be sure to take the pan with a wide bottom. Heat it and add olive (vegetable) oil. Within 7-8 minutes, cook the onions, stirring and trying not to let the appearance of the markings.
- Then add the prepared seasoning and sliced tomatoes. Watch for the moment when all the excess liquid evaporated. Then the pan can be removed from the fire and let it cool for a few minutes.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs (don't overdo it). Then put in a bowl the workpiece from the pan, season with cream presom and mix thoroughly. Wipe dry the pan or take a new one and put it on the stove.
- Mix butter and oil, heat the mixture on high heat. Note: the butter under high temperature to start foaming! In this case, gently remove the foam, so it does not start to burn.
- In a pan, pour the workpiece for the omelet from the bowl. This should be done slowly, as the hot oil may splash. Omelet will be ready within 5-7 minutes. His part with the edges not forget to move to the center. For a more refined taste scrambled eggs is not to overcook. The top part should remain slightly moist.
Ready omelet necessarily serve in warmed plates, season with olive oil.