Ingredients for the dough:
- Flour – 1 tbsp.
- Olive oil – 2 tbsp
- Water – 2/3 tbsp.
- Yeast – 0.5 tsp.
- Salt – 0.5 tsp.
Ingredients for the filling:
- Ham – 200 g
- Cheese – 100 g
- Dried garlic – 1 tsp
- Cheese – 150 g
- Onion – 1 PC.
- Radish – 2 PCs.
- Ketchup – 1 tbsp
- Spices – to taste
- Proceed to the preparation of the test. To do this, mix the flour with the water, constantly stirring, and add salt, yeast. When the mixture become smooth, stir in one tablespoon of olive oil. Knead the dough and leave it to rest for 20-25 minutes, covering the top with cling film.
- Roll out the resulting dough on the parchment. Lubricate it with olive oil, then add the ketchup. Sprinkle the pizza base with aromatic herbs.
- Slice the ham into thin slices. Carefully lay the pieces on the test.
- Wash and clean radish. It can be cut into layers. Put in blank spaces next to the ham
- Cheese cut into cubes, and place on top of ham and radish.
- Peel the white onions, and carefully cut it into rings. Put the resulting rings to the stuffing.
- Hard cheese finely grate. Sprinkle a thick layer of pizza.
- Pour over the cheese dried garlic and spices as desired.
- Preheat the oven to 210 degrees. Put the pizza in to bake. Bake for 15 minutes until tender.