- 2 Dorado fish;
- 20 strips of bacon (approximate weight of 150 g);
- 2 branches of sage;
- 2 twigs of thyme;
- 15 black olives;
- 4 cloves of garlic;
- 1 lemon;
- 2 tbsp olive oil.
Ingredients for the filling:
- 200 g of raw sausages;
- ½ Bunch fresh parsley;
- 1 pinch of Cayenne pepper;
- 1 tbsp lemon juice.
- Both fish carcass is cleaned of scale, gut and wash carefully both outside and inside.
- Parsley wash, shake off water and finely chop with a knife.
- Raw sausages to cut with a knife.
- The stuffing of the sausage to squeeze in a bowl.
- To the mince pour a few drops of lemon juice, add Cayenne pepper and chopped parsley. All mix thoroughly until smooth. Note that pepper and salt ready-made stuffing is not recommended, as manufacturers of sausage, usually very well seasoned with their spices.
- Prepared stuffing divided into two equal parts.
- Purified fish lightly prisolit inside and out. In the belly of each Dorado to put one part of stuffing.
- Bacon cut into thin strips to make 20 strips. Each fish will take about 10 strips.
- So, the first ten strips of bacon to put on Board a V-shaped pattern. The bacon place the stuffed Dorado so that its tail was at the junction of the strips. Carcass "to swaddle" a strip of bacon, placing them overlapping each other. The same procedure of taping to repeat with the second Dorado.
- Garlic, split in teeth clean. Wash the lemon and cut into slices.
- Zamochennuyu fish, arrange on a baking tray along with teeth of garlic, olives, slices of lemon, herbs of sage and thyme. Drizzle with all the oil and send in a quarter of an hour in the oven, preheated to 200-220 degrees.
- After this time the pan remove from the oven, flip fish to other side and again send in the oven for a quarter of an hour.
- Ready stuffed Dorado serve with garnish or without it.