- 1 kg fish fillets;
- 2 bulbs;
- 4 boiled eggs;
- 3-4 tomatoes;
- 250 g cheese (hard);
- ½ Lemon;
- 50 g of mayonnaise;
- 200 g of a 20% cream;
- Fillet is thawed (if necessary), rinse and dry with paper towel.
- Cut fish into serving layers and put in a bowl. Here we add salt and spices, pour the juice of half a lemon and season with mayonnaise. Stir and leave to marinate.
- While the loin pieces are saturated, we can deal with other ingredients. Onion chop and fry until cooked in vegetable oil.
- Pre-boiled eggs peel and cut into too cubes, only larger.
- RUB cheese on a small grater. Tomatoes cut into slices, about 5-7 mm thick.
- Meanwhile, the filet was supposed to become. Roll each piece in breadcrumbs and lightly fry on both sides.
- Then put half the fish on a baking tray in the oven, pre-oiled.
- Now gently to distribute the previously prepared ingredients on each layer of fish fillet. First, put the browned onions, then the sliced eggs, cover with a slice of tomato to put on top of the tomatoes with a little sour cream and cover with grated cheese. With each layer need to add some salt.
- Send in the oven for 20 minutes, cooking temperature is 200 degrees. Fully prepared pieces of fish fillet can be served as a separate dish and mashed potatoes or any other side dish.