The basic requirements for physical education:
1. The amount of physical exercises for the child is determined by the doctor depending on health and age. All classes supervises a pediatric nurse.
2. Classes are held daily.
3. Exercises are performed on the street or in a warm ventilated room.
4. A set of exercises is changed periodically, the exercises gradually become more complex.
5. It is forbidden to engage in just before bedtime and after Breakfast.
Morning exercises, massage, active games on the street and sessions in the sports clubs are an integral parts of physical development of children.
The treatment takes only masseur with medical education on a special table. Table veiled with a blanket or diaper. Each type of massage make children at a certain age.
Starting with three months with child should do gymnastics that involves light stroking and rubbing limbs. With four months of passive motion is gradually replaced by more active, kneading and light tapping. The older the child becomes, the more active elements classes.
For kids second year of life best suited to active outdoor games.
After four years of widely used sports games. To finish the sport needs a quiet, rhythmic walk.
One of the most important methods of enhancing the child's body is hardening. All methods of hardening can be divided into: General and special.
The General used all the time throughout the child's life and start from birth. These include:
• Air baths - sleep and walks in the parks or squares (not near traffic).
• Wiping - rubbing exposed areas of the body with a damp towel at room temperature. Used only for babies from 7 months.
• The total douche - start with only two years. Poured child into a warm room from a jug or the shower.
• Swimming in open water (river, lake) you can start with a three years duration from two to ten minutes. The temperature of the reservoir is not below 22 degrees.
• Sun bath is carried out with extreme caution! Of the child after years can be hardened only from 9 to 11 a.m. under the supervision of an adult, and best of all under the supervision of a nurse.
Special methods of hardening children younger contraindicated. It is very important to teach children from an early age to exercise and monitor their health. Then the child will grow as a healthy man!