Stretch marks: the causes of
The basic cause of stretch marks is a genetic predisposition: if this defect was at my parents, then it is likely that in children it will. But those people, whose relatives have had this problem also are at risk. Stretch marks usually appear on those parts of the body, which increased in volume over a short period of time. This can happen due to weight gain (due to fat or muscle mass) or, for example, rapid growth. Most often stretch marks occur on the abdomen, thighs, buttocks and Breasts.
Another common cause of stretch marks are hormonal changes associated with pregnancy, puberty or diseases of the endocrine system. In these cases, the skin becomes less elastic and supple, she has no time to respond to the growing volume of the body without damaging the upper layers.
When all causes of stretch marks on shelves, you need to know how to remove stretch marks on breast.
Unfortunately, to get rid of stretch marks is possible only through surgery. Such a drastic method is not ready neither morally, nor financially. Much more popular beauty treatments that can make stretch marks less noticeable.
How to remove stretch marks popular ways
1. Massage. For hips and buttocks your regular anti-cellulite massage. But for breast this option is contraindicated: delicate and fragile skin of this area is better tolerated hydromassage. It is easy to implement at home: water jet should be small in size but strong enough (to achieve maximum results it is best to alternate warm and cold water).
2. Cosmetic products containing collagen, vitamins A, E and amino acids. Thanks to this cream and mousses contribute to the renewal of the epidermis, which improves skin elasticity.
Remove stretch marks popular ways
• Several times a week to gently lubricate the breast of any vegetable oil.
• Several times a month to lubricate the breast with a mixture of vitamins A and E.
• After a shower 1-2 times a week apply it on the chest fat dairy cream.
• Eat more seasonal fruits and vegetables, nuts and seafood.
• Exercise, strengthening the muscles of the chest.
A positive impact in the fight against stretch marks have a base oil (jojoba, avocado, almond) and essential (orange, Jasmine, Mandarin, rosemary, neroli and lavender).