What can be caused by pain language
Pain can be triggered by a variety of reasons, such as:
- various micro-trauma or infection;
- diseases of salivary glands;
- allergic reactions, iron deficiency or side effects when taking medical drugs;
- damage to the fabric of a language, and appearance on this viral sore place;
- glossalgia – disease, occurs when problems with the gastrointestinal tract, and disorders of thyroid function, neurological disorders or mental injury;
- glossitis – inflammation of the tissues of the tongue, which can be a symptom of a General disease of the body;
catarrhal glossitis – a symptom of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, as well as infectious diseases (scarlet fever, diphtheria);
- ulcerative-necrotic stomatitis, which develops as a result of mixed infection ( fungi, fusospirochetal infections and protozoa).
Also causes can be herpes, poorly chosen dentures, anemia, and excessive Smoking, which is annoying and makes the language painful.
The treatment of pain in the language
If pain are continuous and deliver a strong discomfort, it is essential to consult a specialist to determine the cause and prescribing the right and effective treatment.
If visualized small sores, you should try not to touch them once more, and this is the best treatment. Usually they self-heal on the seventh day. If not, you need to contact the dentist.
At the time of illness, experts recommend to give up everything salty, spicy and sour, the same applies to juices (orange and tomato) as they can cause irritation when swallowing.
If you experience any pain you should immediately stop Smoking, as cigarette smoke is a strong irritant, which intensifies pain.
The oral cavity need to continue to keep clean, despite the pain. We recommend brushing your teeth three to five times a day – this will help a speedy recovery. You can also use painkillers: "Orajel" or "Soap", which will form a protective shell with the defeat of the oral mucosa. Very efficient rinsing the mouth with chlorhexidine solution or "Protocanon".
As the sore tongue can be caused by a deficiency of b vitamins and A, you must pass tests to determine their quantity in the body.
If the teeth are damaged or partial dentures cause discomfort and provoke diseases of language, the first thing to eliminate these imperfections by referring to the dentist.
It is recommended to periodically inspect the tongue for the presence of ulcers and wounds, paying close attention to the sides and under the tongue. In case of detection of any suspicious wounds, sores or swellings, you need to observe them within seven days. If the same situation is to see a specialist.