You will need
- For eight servings:
- - 750 g cooked chicken;
- - 500 g of inflorescences of frozen or fresh broccoli;
- - 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- For the sauce:
- - 1 Cup of milk, broth, grated cheese;
- - 3 tablespoons of flour, of butter;
- - 1/2 teaspoon of salt, pinch of pepper.
- For topping:
- - 1/2 Cup dry bread crumbs;
- - 1/3 Cup grated Parmesan cheese;
- - 1 tablespoon of melted butter.
First, boil the broccoli in lightly salted boiling water. If put in water, frozen, then cook it should be 5 minutes in enough fresh 2-3 minutes - it should retain its bright green color. Immediately drain the water, you can even quickly rinse under cold water. Broccoli is very important not to overcook.
Put the prepared broccoli in a baking dish, drizzle on fresh lemon juice. It will add a layer of prepared chicken meat - boiled, fried or baked.
Prepare the cheese sauce. To do this, melt the butter in a small saucepan, dissolve it in 3 tablespoons of flour. Stir in the milk and any broth (meat or vegetable), add pepper & salt, stir constantly while the mixture. Add the cheese sauce, stir until it is completely dissolved. Remove from heat, pour sauce ready broccoli with chicken.
Mix bread crumbs with grated Parmesan cheese and 1 tablespoon melted butter, sprinkle over this mixture the contents of the form. Put in the oven warmed to 180 degrees.
Casserole with chicken and broccoli is cooked about 20-25 minutes. Serve it warm, top can sprinkle any fresh herbs.