You will need
  • - birth certificate;
  • - identity card (passport);
  • - passport, if any;
  • - the basis for the stay in the country (Russian visas, migration registration);
  • - migration card;
  • - certificate of no criminal record;
  • - marriage certificate or divorce;
  • - certificate of ownership;
  • - the diploma about formation;
  • - medical certificate about state of health;
  • - profiles and photos.
The naturalisation process can take place both in General and in a simplified manner. In the first case it is necessary to submit an application. It is entitled: stateless; able-bodied and over 18 years of age persons; foreign citizens. It is important that the person lived on the territory of Russia not less than five years. Please note that the stay is considered continuous only if the person is not traveled outside of Russia for a period exceeding three months in the year.
The future citizen of Russia is obliged to observe the legislation of the country and its Constitution, have a lawful livelihood and have Russian language. In addition, you will have to write the rejection of the existing citizenship.
In some cases, the time of stay in the territory of the Russian Federation can be reduced to one year. To citizens who can get this opportunity, are those who have high achievements in culture, science, technology, art, and those who had a profession of interest to the Russian Federation. Citizenship in a short time be possible for persons who have received political asylum.
A statement on citizenship in a simplified procedure have the right to appeal persons without citizenship and foreigners (but they have at least one parent must be a citizen of the Russian Federation residing in the territory of the country). Under this category are persons who had citizenship of the USSR, reside or resided in the territory of the former republics of the Soviet Union.
Obtaining Russian citizenship is provided for persons who graduated from higher or secondary specialized institutions of the Russian Federation. However, there is a condition in which these persons shall be nationals of States which were part of the Soviet Union, and was educated later than the first of July 2002.