Why skin burns in the tanning bed
In sun decks with powerful ultraviolet lamps. The rays have two spectrum A and B. the First is able to penetrate into the deepest layers of the epidermis. The skin becomes dark, but there is a negative effect. It loses collagen and elastin, becoming more dry.
If the sunroom installed a new lamp need to be especially careful. Visiting better a little lower. After the first session should be repeated not earlier than forty-eight hours.
The rays of the spectrum To affect the upper layers of the epidermis. Begins to actively produce melanin, sunburn becomes visible. However, the skin rapidly loses moisture, may appear redness and even blisters. The top layer of skin begins to itch and flake off. To avoid this, you need to follow the rules of tanning.
The rules of tanning - how to make skin not itching
To tolerate the strong ultraviolet rays of the face and body burned and itched, you need to follow some rules. They are especially important for fair-skinned blondes and redheads. Their skin is very thin, contains little melanin, the burn in the tanning bed can be quickly obtained.
If the sun were received burns to ultraviolet rays, the damaged area should be lubricated with a special cream. It is best to use "Bepanthen". He quickly repairs the damaged layers of the epidermis.
Cosmetologists and dermatologists offer the following tips for tanning in the Solarium:
girls with fair skin should not sunbathe for more than five minutes in the first session;
- if the skin is very white, you need to use a special protective cream for tanning;
- near the eye skin is very delicate and burns quickly. Use the special glasses they give out in tanning salons;
- the chest is not burned and itched, attach to it, stikine;
- after tanning, be sure to use a moisturizing cream, preferably water-based;
- if the skin is still burned - the house can make a mask of cucumber and sour cream. It will help to repair the damaged cover;
- time tanning it is necessary to increase gradually. For light-skinned girls is better to stick to this algorithm is the first visit to five minutes, the second seven, the third ten, the fourth to thirteen, the fifth sixteen, sixth, eighteen. To maintain tan enough twice a week to go to the Solarium for ten to twelve minutes. Dark-skinned girls, you can begin to tan with seven minutes, gradually increasing the residence time under the lamps.