You will need
- - 4 chicken fillet
- - 2 tsp ground ginger
- - 2 tbsp of curry powder
- - 1-2 tsp of ground Chile
- - juice of 1 lemon
- - 1ch. L. sugar
- - 250 ml natural yoghurt, low fat
- flat tortillas for serving (to taste)
- For salsa:
- - 2 small tomato
- - 1/2 finely chopped red onion
- - 1 finely sliced cucumber
- - 2 tbsp finely chopped cilantro
- - juice of 2 limes
Make 3-4 cuts in each chicken breast and place in a nonmetallic bowl. Mix ginger, curry, chili, lemon juice, sugar and yogurt. Season with salt and place on chicken. Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes and preferably overnight.
Combine all ingredients for salsa in a bowl. Preheat the oven to 230 °C.
Bake the chicken on the grill for 8-10 minutes on each side until cooked. Serve with salsa and tortillas (to taste).