Advice 1: Where to complain of illegal alterations

Apartment building is a complicated system, well-being is depends on how all residents comply with rules and regulations, including construction. Sometimes owners of apartments do not even think that transferred to another part of the apartment bathroom or broken load-bearing wall not only violate the interests of the neighbors, but can endanger their lives. To complain about illegal alterations it is possible in a few instances.
Where to complain of illegal alterations
Any redevelopment must be coordinated with the local administration and a number of other instances. The one who radically perestraivat their homes, there must be a project. The difficulty lies in the fact that the landlord has the full right not to let the neighbors in his apartment, even if they have strong evidence that their rights have been violated. Therefore, we must act through official institutions.
For starters, refer the complaint to the local authority. Write what you have reason to believe that the neighbor has made illegal alterations to his apartment. If the offender lives in a Council flat, and this case may be limited, as the owner is a municipality, which is responsible for the actions of employers. The local administration without your participation apply to the Supervisory and judicial authorities.
To apply to the municipality makes sense, and in that case, if the offender lives in a privatized apartment. You can obtain information, legalized or no alterations, as the project is coordinated in local government. You need to contact reception or the General division. The answer will give you a month, but the letter needs to register at the time of its submission. If you prefer to use regular mail, send a registered letter with notification. Many municipalities already have e-reception, where you can also send your petition.
To seek justice through the State housing inspection. The appeal can be sent in any form, under Russian law. On will check with all the requirements of the law. It can apply to the infringer administrative measures, to oblige him to legalize the remodeling, but if it is a danger to other tenants, and to return the apartment to its previous state. In some cases they can apply to Architectural oversight – for example, if the owner rebuilt the balcony of the building, an architectural monument.
For illegal alterations you can turn to the Prosecutor. The Prosecutor initiates an inspection will seek opportunities to inspect the apartment of the offender by the court and will issue an order to eliminate violations. The judicial procedure can be initiated and the Prosecutor's office and other oversight bodies, and the administration. If the court will make the decision to return the apartment to its former condition, and the owner of it does not comply, may be instituted enforcement proceedings.

Advice 2: Where to complain neighbours

Accommodation in an apartment house implies the presence of neighbors that may be far from ideal. However, you are not required to patiently endure the constant noise and other "charms" of this neighborhood. There are laws under which you can file a legitimate complaint.
Where to complain neighbours

If your neighbors are constantly making noise, setting up the next showdown or doing repairs apartment, you can record the annoying sounds on the recorder and go to the district. This is possible if the noise is recorded at night from 23 PM to 7 am, when it should not exceed 30 dB (for comparison, the noise is 75dB vacuum, TV – 60-70 dB). In severe cases, you can call the office on duty OVD of your area. And remember that your actions are backed by law.

Best act of collective complaints: collect signatures of other tenants who may also suffer from restless neighbours. Make a statement in two parts, one of which with a note about the adoption of Express yourself. If law enforcement would take appropriate action, complain to the city police Department.

If in a noisy apartment living tenants, then there is a room for rent, first of all, try to notify the problem owner. It is likely he will not want to deal with problematic customers.

Sometimes the neighbors for months to make repairs in his apartment, banging day and night and leaving debris on the landing. In this case, you first need to contact your management company or attached to your home on bills. Any redevelopment, including the establishment of a new front door requires permission from the authorities in order to avoid various unpleasant consequences. And if your neighbors are going to break a bearing wall or put a door so that in the open position, it will interfere with normal movement on the General corridor, they face considerable penalties.

Are you tired of endless barking of a dog behind the wall? Pets your neighbors are constantly shitting in the stairwell? See the statement in its housing office. If that doesn't help, you can write the complaint in Rospotrebnadzor and ask examination. It is possible and in that case, if the tenants trash in the common areas. You can also write a statement the district, as pet owners are required by law to observe cleanliness in places of common use like staircase, lift, corridor, etc., Cannot be cats and dogs on the loggias, balconies and attics.

If the complaints to the district or management company is not conceived of his action, submit a complaint to the higher authorities, for example, the Deputy head of the OVD (internal Affairs Department) or the head of the UVD (Administration of internal Affairs). You can also contact magistrate's court.

Is the advice useful?