- For the dough: egg-2-3 pieces, flour 1-2 cups, a pinch of salt;
- For filling: honey 3-5 tablespoons of either 0,5 banks of the condensed milk;
For frying: sunflower oil.
The recipe Chuck-Chuck:
1. Whisk eggs with salt.
2. Add flour and mix not very stiff dough. The dough should be like for dumplings or homemade noodles. Leave the dough to lie for 30 minutes under a towel.
3. Roll out a small piece of thin flatbread. It should be 2-3 mm thick to give a pattern on the table. The thinner you roll out the dough, the more crispy will turn the sticks a Chuck-Chuck.
4. We cut the cake first into strips, like noodles. This is the perfect knife for cutting pizza. If there is such a knife, like a sharp knife. Then cut into noodles on the bars with a length of 4-5 cm.
5. Detachable bars from the table and put on floured Board or table, so they are not glued together.
6. Heat oil in a frying pan. The pan is better to take large diameter, then you will have to fry more noodles. Pour small amounts of batter into the oil and stir fry 2-3 min until Golden brown.
7. With a slotted spoon take out our wands and spread in a deep bowl.
8. Heat the honey in a water bath to a liquid state. It is usually brewed with sugar but I use in your recipe, only honey. It's faster and tastier.
9. Pour sticks honey and mix with your hands. Then put the mass into a deep dish or lay slide flat. Once again pour honey on top.
10. The dish is ready. You need to put it in the fridge for 1-2 hours. The honey soaked sticks and hardens.
For making Chuck-Chuck with condensed milk should also fry the sticks, and then pour them with milk (room temperature). Mix, lay on a dish and put in the refrigerator.
You can eat with a spoon or with your hands, separating one stick. Bon appetit!