You will need
  • - your passport
  • - passport of the vehicle
  • help-account or contract of sale
  • - a policy of compulsory third party liability insurance
  • - pass state inspection
Make a photocopy of the documents. You will need two copies of the passport of the vehicle and one copy of the insurance policy third party liability.
Find out where you can put on the account of your motorcycle. Usually vehicles are put on records at the place of residence. To clarify, in what kind of separation ired or MOTOTRER you should contact safer via a directory service of the Prefecture of your County or city. Many municipalities now have electronic versions of the handbooks are freely available on the Internet.
Collecting a full package of documents and finding out where you should make your registration process, go to the office and submit your documents. Usually, the whole package take in a single window, so you don't have to run all over the building.
Get the documents.
After some time, you will be given a back pack of your documents, application form for registration and two receipts on payment of state duties. The statement should carefully fill up and the receipt to pay at the nearest branch of Sberbank of Russia.
Visit your CSI.
After you took your first bureaucratic part of the process of setting your motorcycleand accounting, you will need to proceed on a special platform. There the vehicle will be examined by the inspector-the criminalist, and, if all goes well, your registration application will be stamped with two seals. Now you can go back to the Department.
You should give a full package of documents, pay stubs and completed application with stamps from the inspector-criminalist in the same window where your documents are checked the first time.
Once everything is checked and properly designed, you will be able to pick up their new documents and to rooms.