You will need
  • - a statement about taking holidays;
  • - copy of birth certificate of the child;
  • - reference from place of work/study mother-child.
Make sure that the child's mother was given a certificate of employment or education that she is on maternity leave to care for a baby. If you decide to delegate and share the decree for two, the paper issued shall bear the respective dates.
Please note that you can use a vacation in full, until the child reaches the age of three, or "in parts". According to article 256 of the labour code, you have the right to distribute the decree on several family members. Ie, some of the time with the child sits father, Mama, part grandmother/grandfather (meaning the working citizens).
Specify in advance how long you are going to leave the workplace. Keep in mind that it is obligatory is reserved for you. During your absence the employer has the right to find a replacement for your position. You can also agree on the implementation of the work at home.
Write a statement to the employer that are going to leave to care for a child, be sure to specify a prior agreed date. Not be amiss to ask for a paper confirming receipt of the application. It will help you in case of an emergency (for example, if the application is lost among the papers) and you will be able to go on leave for child care.
You have the right to receive benefits. To do this, the submitted application, attach a copy of the birth certificate of the child and the statutory instruments that will get social benefits.