You will need
  • - application form;
  • -passport;
  • - a birth certificate for a child up to 14 years.
Find out whether you need to register at the place of stay. It is mandatory in case if you do not live at their place of residence longer than three months. You can register at any time voluntarily (of course, with the consent of the owner of the apartment) .
Find the address of the branch of the Federal migration service (FMS) at the place of residence. This can be done by looking at the information on the official website of the FMS. On the main page, click on the map image of Russia in the upper right corner of the screen. On the map, select your region. This way, you will be taken to the service in the specific subject of the Federation. There in the "FMS Unit" will be given addresses and phone numbers of interested institutions.
Come to the migration office with your passport and birth certificate, if you want to register a child. Take the employee an application form for registration at the place of stay. Start filling it with specifying the destination, the FMS at the place of stay. Further in the appropriate box, indicate the surname, name and patronymic in the genitive, the date of birth.
In the following paragraph, note the address of the dwelling where you were registered earlier or have permanent residence so far. Then fill in the information about at what time you want to obtain a temporary registration. In the fourth paragraph write the name of the owner and what is he to you - a relative, friend, landlord. You need to specify the document under which you are applying, the consent of the owner on your registration. Below enter the address where you currently live, and your passport details. At the end of the date and signature.
The bottom portion of the form, give to fill to the landlord. You will then be able to go back to the migration office and get the desired registration.