Consult with the oral and the best written petition to their MP, who represents you as a voter, in the City Council. Well, if this request is framed as a joint letter or complaint. Having considered your appeal, the Deputy is obliged to give you an answer, and in the case of recognition of your claims of the fair, the City Council may consider the matter and to appeal to the head of administration with the requirement about cancellation of the decision.
If the decision affects the rights, freedoms and legitimate interests of citizens and organizations, you can file a claim in court. According to article 25 of the Civil procedure code of the Russian Federation, cases on challenging normative legal acts approved by the bodies of state power of subjects of the Russian Federation, may consider the Supreme court of Republic, regional, regional court or, if the Federal city, and city court.
To defend its interests, refer the complaint to the Prosecutor's office to the chief Prosecutor of the city. At his disposal will be audited at the indicated question. The Prosecutor's office will determine which regulations were violated by this resolution and, in case of detection of such facts will require to cancel the decision of the administration as illegal. The Prosecutor shall be considered by the head of the administrationthat its decision and cancel the normative act that violates your rights.