- Beef – 350 g;
- The round rice – 4 tbsp;
- Carrots – 2 PCs;
- Zucchini – 300 g;
- Cauliflower – 350 g;
- Tomatoes – 4 PCs.;
- Celery – 1 stalk;
- Onion – 1 piece;
- Vegetable oil;
- A large bundle of fresh herbs;
- Salt and spices – to taste;
- Bay leaf, herbes de Provence;
- Homemade sour cream – for filing.
- In the summer do not want to stand at the stove, so we will try to minimize the cooking process and wash the excess liquid. Take a pan (not enameled) with a thick bottom. Will add vegetable oil and let it heat up on the stove.
- First, well wash the rice, fill it with boiling water. Now the rice can be boiled in hot water or to warm up a couple minutes in the microwave. Then rinse thoroughly – this will allow the soup to remain light and transparent and not cloudy from the starch.
- Onions finely chop and add the oil. You can add a little ginger or chili pepper, chopped garlic.
- After the onions will soak the oil and become Golden brown, add chopped carrots. By the way, it is possible to RUB on a grater, then she cooked faster.
- From a piece of lean beef to make beef. It is desirable to pass through a meat grinder twice. Egg we are not going to add, just seasoning spices, salt, herbs de Provence and fresh herbs.
- After the carrots a little stew, add the chopped celery and after a few minutes of finely diced tomatoes and a whisper of sugar. Sweetness in the soup and the tomatoes will give you more juice and flavor.
- Formed meatballs are prepared from minced meat.
- Add to the vegetables brought to half-cooked rice, pour the vegetables with barley water. As soon as the broth starts to boil, put in a pan formed small meatballs, the cauliflower and the chopped zucchini. Salt, season with salt and pepper and cook for about 10-15 minutes until tender.
Ready soup remove from hot plate, add some fresh herbs and let stand. Serve with thick sour cream and aromatic bread.